|Pharmacy||Available Doses||Payment Methods||Price||Visit Pharmacy|
|10 mg||from $1.63|
Valium is a time-tested drug from the benzodiazepine group. It has several therapeutic effects on the body and is highly effective against psychotic or musculoskeletal diseases.
Valium has amnestic, muscle relaxant, sedative, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic effects. The drug is used to improve psychotic behavior in patients who suffer from:
- Light or moderate anxiety.
- Acute agitation after alcohol withdrawal.
Thanks to the muscle relaxant and other effects, Valium is prescribed to alleviate muscle spasms and cramps. Valium helps patients with impaired physical function to improve the psychosocial status.
Valium is a tablet that contains 2 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg of the active ingredient Diazepam. After oral administration of the tablets, Diazepam is completely absorbed into the stomach.
Valium tablets do not have a thick protective coating and quickly dissolve in the stomach. Diazepam helps relax nervous dental patients 15-30 minutes after the pills administration. Diazepam becomes highly active in 30-60 minutes.
The dosage regimen should be individualized for each patient. Age, weight and severity of psychotic or musculoskeletal diseases are important factors in determining the correct dosage.
To restore mental health or ease cramps, follow the recommendations below:
- At the beginning of treatment, minimally effective doses are used, which can be gradually increased.
- Valium tablets are usually taken 3-4 times a day at approximately the same time intervals.
- To facilitate dosing and not exceed the recommended dose, the tablet can be divided into two equal halves.
- After reaching the maximum beneficial effect, the daily dose can be gradually reduced.
Treatment of children should begin with the use of a single Valium dose of 1 mg to 2.5 mg. Young children should be given this medicine with caution. The age of up to 6 months is a contraindication for the use of Valium.
The initial recommended single Valium dose for adults is 2 mg to 10 mg. In acute alcohol withdrawal, single doses of 10 mg are used during the first day. The next day the dose is usually reduced by half.
Older patients and weakened patients are more sensitive to the action of Diazepam. Therefore, they are recommended to take one Valium 2 mg pill every 12 or 24 hours. If Diazepam is tolerated well and does not cause side effects, the daily dose can be gradually increased.
Valium allows you to quickly and safely restore mental health. If the symptoms of the disease are severe, Valium can be taken for up to 12 weeks. Longer use may cause side effects, as well as physical or psychological dependence.
Patients tolerate Valium differently. Some may experience side effects while taking the drug, while others may totally lack any side effects at all.
Due to some metabolic peculiarities, the elderly are the most prone to the development of side effects. For this reason, the use of the drug in this age group requires caution.
During Valium treatment, side reactions from the nervous system and sensory organs are the most frequent side effects. Some patients may feel increased fatigue, drowsiness, decreased reaction speed and concentration of attention, worsening of short-term memory.
From the gastrointestinal tract, patients may note dry mouth, nausea, heartburn and pain in the epigastric region. Children may experience increased excitability, sleep disorders, or irritability.
The risk of dependence develops with prolonged use of high Valium doses (more than 6 months). The withdrawal syndrome is usually manifested by gastrointestinal disorders, excessive sweating, tremors, anxiety and insomnia.
Therefore, it is very important to adhere to the established Valium dose and limit the duration of treatment to the extent possible.
Valium has an insignificant amount of contraindications to its use, and namely myasthenia gravis (pathological fatigue and muscle weakness) and apnea syndrome (long pausing in breathing during sleep).
Today, Valium can be bought practically in any drugstore. People can buy Valium quickly and without a prescription in an online drugstore. Buying Valium online is very convenient and profitable.
- First, you can buy Valium without leaving your home at any time of day, since the online pharmacies take orders 24/7. This can be very convenient for the elderly and busy people, who do not have the possibility to leave their house or do not have time to get to the nearest pharmacy.
- Secondly, ordering Valium online allows you to save money, because the price on the Internet is lower than that in conventional pharmacies. In its majority, the online pharmacies collaborate directly with drug manufacturers, without intermediaries. This allows them maintaining the price of the drug at an affordable level for the buyer.
However, before you order Valium online, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the terms of payment and learn more about the delivery methods for the drug. You should also pay attention to the expiration date of the ordered Valium. It is 3 years from the date of production.
Valium is considered to be one of the most popular psychotropic drugs. Used in established dosages, Valium helps to:
- effectively stop the convulsive syndrome;
- quickly cope with a sense of anxiety and fear;
- alleviate the psychoemotional symptoms of alcohol withdrawal in time and surely.
Valium helps even when other tranquilizers are ineffective and do not provide the desired therapeutic effect.