|Pharmacy||Available Doses||Payment Methods||Price||Visit Pharmacy|
|20 mg, 10 mg||from $0.60|
|20 mg, 10 mg||from $0.75|
|25 mg, 10 mg||from $0.75|
Aciphex is one of the most effective drugs used to treat gastric acid-dependent diseases in adults, adolescents and children aged two years or older. The active component of Aciphex drug is the antiulcer agent Rabeprazole, which suppresses the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
Aciphex possesses several important benefits over other antisecretory medications, including a more convenient dosing regimen and the opportunity to use regardless of food intake.
- Aciphex (Rabeprazole) is accumulated well and rapidly in the secretory tubules, so it provides a rapid and pronounced antisecretory effect.
- After the abolition of Aciphex, the secretion of hydrochloric acid is restored slowly and gradually.
Aciphex is sold in online pharmacies without a prescription. Therefore, you can buy this antisecretory drug right now, in just a few minutes. In addition to the fact that online pharmacies offer the best prices for Aciphex, you can also find in them inexpensive generic medicines that contain the antisecretory agent Rabeprazole.
Buying Aciphex or Aciphex generics at low prices can significantly reduce the cost of the symptomatic treatment of gastric acid related conditions.
If you need to quickly buy Aciphex, and you have no possibility to consult a doctor, you should carefully read the instruction for the drug use and familiarize himself with the indications for its use.
Indications for the use of Aciphex in adults are:
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- Helicobacter pylori infection treatment (in complex therapy with antibacterials);
- Erosive and non-erosive form of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions with pathological hypersecretion.
Aciphex is prescribed to pediatric patients only for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. The effect of Aciphex on other gastric acid related conditions in children has not been studied.
To treat gastrointestinal diseases, different forms of Aciphex can be used, including:
- Capsules of 5 mg and 10 mg (contain enteric coated granules).
- Tablets of 10 mg and 20 mg (covered with enteric coating).
A special enteric coating provides the release of the active ingredient directly in the intestine.
Patients with impaired swallowing function are usually advised to buy Aciphex capsules. Oral capsules can be opened and then mixed with a small amount of soft food or with fruit juices.
Aciphex oral tablets are recommended to be taken whole, without chewing or dividing into parts. Disruption of the integrity of the enteric coating of the tablet varies the release rate of the active substance and reduces the effectiveness of the antiulcer therapy.
The treatment efficacy for acid-dependent diseases of the stomach largely depends on the severity of the main clinical symptoms, as well as on how quickly treatment was initiated.
If the doctor prescribed Aciphex, proceed with treatment as soon as possible. This will help avoid complications and permanently get rid of the disease manifestations.
If you have gastrointestinal symptoms and do not have time to visit a doctor, buy Aciphex online. When you place an order for the antisecretory medications in an online pharmacy, you have the opportunity to select the payment method and options for their delivery.
Before you buy Aciphex, you can consult a pharmacist and ask him your questions about the antisecretory therapy of acid-dependent diseases – by phone or by email.
It should be noted that a single or first use of Aciphex does not provide the maximum antisecretory effect. Therefore, patients should buy Aciphex tablets or capsules at once in the amount that will be sufficient for the entire planned treatment course.
Recommended dosage regimen.
- To treat peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, adults and adolescents over 12 years of age are prescribed 20 mg of Aciphex per day. Duration of treatment is 1-2 months.
- For the symptomatic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, one Aciphex 10 mg tablet is prescribed per day. The course of treatment is 4 weeks.
- The initial dose of Aciphex for the treatment of Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome is 60 mg per day. If necessary, the daily dose can be increased to 120 mg. The duration of therapy can be up to 12 months.
- For Helicobacter pylori infection treatment, Aciphex can be used in combination with antibiotics Clarithromycin and Amoxicillin. The daily dose of Aciphex is 20 mg. Duration of treatment is not more than one week.
Children with gastroesophageal reflux disease (1 year to 12 years old) can take Aciphex for no more than three months in a row. Typically, the pediatric dose of Aciphex is selected based on the weight of the child.
- If the child’s weight is less than 15 kg, the daily dose of Aciphex is 5 mg;
- If the child weighs more than 15 kg, the daily dose of Aciphex is 10 mg.
Capsules or Aciphex tablets should be taken daily, approximately at the same time of the day, before eating.
If you have never used Aciphex before, be sure to familiarize yourself with the list of possible side effects. Clinical studies demonstrate that Aciphex is usually well tolerated by patients. In general, adverse effects are transient and poorly expressed.
Aciphex can rarely cause unwanted reactions, such as diarrhea, associated with Clostridium difficile infection, interstitial nephritis, systemic lupus erythematosus.
If a patient has high fever during Aciphex course, or swelling of any area of the body, watery diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, he should discontinue the drug and seek medical advice.
Despite the fact that Aciphex can cause adverse reactions, it is effective, safe and is one of the best medicines for:
- control and alleviation of the symptoms of acid-dependent diseases;
- healing of mucosal lesions of the stomach and intestines.